Monday, September 1, 2008

Engaged!

Steven and Jazmin got engaged! We are so excited! He did it on Sunday evening. It was so fun. Teri, Tyson, Cameron and I went up to set it up for Steve. It was pretty cold. We went up to Fish Lake and Jazmin thought that she was coming up for a cookout. Here are a few pictures of us setting it all up.
The wind was blowing so we had a hard time getting the candles to stay lit. So here is what we did: we set up candles all along a path, with rose petals leading to where we had a little blanket set up with flowers and more candles and sparkling cider with cheesecake and chocolate dipped strawberries. The ring box was sitting right in the middle of the chocolate dipped strawberries. Steve did it right and even got down on a knee.
When they pulled up Tyson and Cam told them that they had to run to get some ketchup and would be right back and Teri and I stood by the ring and then ran around and the guys came and picked us up. Then he took her down the path and came up on the things we had set up. (everyone should have sisters like Steven does:))We gave them a little while and then went back in and got a few pictures. I wish I would have got a picture of the ring. It is awesome! He did really well on that one.
It looks like the wedding will be in November. So fun. Congrats guys. We love you!

10 comments:

Jolee said...

Congratulations to Steven! I have seen them together and they are just so cute. That is really exciting. You guys are such good sisters for doing all of that. Nice job!

The Foisy's said...

Hey that's exciting! fun for you guys! A new sister in law is always fun! I love being involved in stuff like that! We hope to see you guys in November! Please, please just move here! You don't want to move into the snow!

Niels and Kayla said...

That is so exciting!! Im so happy for them..YAY!! And you did a great job with the set up :)

Dave and Kelsee said...

I am so happy for them! She is so cute and they look so happy. Tell them congrats for me! Also, I am so proud of you and Teri. That is so cute and you guys did such a great job. What a fun memory for them. (Good thing you guys were there to take the pictures!)

Bridget and Derrik said...

HAPPY DAY!!! I talked to steven 2 nights ago and got all the fun details, you guys did a great job:) I don't know her very well, but we're going to meet up one of these weekends for dinner so we can get to know her better. I kept teasing him that i had to approve first:) Im excited for them!!!

Skylin said...

No fair! My engagement sucked! (compared)

Kristi Rowley said...

That's so awesome! You sisters did an awesome job with the whole setup thing! Congrats Steven!

Anonymous said...

ah that is awesome!!! CONGRATS TO HIM!!! well and her! haha her ring is gorgeous!!! and yeah everyone should have sisters like you guys to help out with such a special time!! haha

Unknown said...

Nice job guys! That looks awesome! I am so exvited for them. He did do really good on the ring it is so pretty!

Angela Severe said...

you guys are awesome sisters! how cute! I just love Steven he is such a good kid! I hope Jazmine deserves him. I am crossing my fingers the wedding is not the 6-13 of November we will not be here. Tell him congats when you see him.