
Caeli went to her first day of preschool on Tuesday! She was soooo excited. She woke up several times in the night the night before. She kept telling Cohen "sorry little brother, you aren't big enough to go to school"

Her teacher is Miss Allison. She came home and told me they did the "pledge of palegence" and had a treasure hunt. She has been asking all day today if it is school day again. It's so sad to see my little girl acting all grown up. However, it is a few peaceful hours. She goes to school from 10-12 and that is right at Cohen's nap time. So I even get to have a shower all by myself, and in peace. I think I am going to like this too.
7 comments:
she is so precious! What a cutie!
She's too cute. I can't believe she's old enough to be going to preschool. Isn't Cohen almost one now? Crazy!
Isn't school fun!! Makell loves show and tell, it is the best dragging obnoxios things to school and back!!
oh how cute!! she's adorable!
i can't stand it...your little ones are SO DANG CUTE@!! it was fun seeing you on sunday!!! love you!
That's so weird how big she's getting! Growing up way too fast! She's so cute though! =)
Just wait until they are in 1st grade! It is so weird having Keanna gone all day. Kade goes to preschool to. Just one at home big sighhhhh:) K I am leaving lots of comments I have been a slacker and not n here for awhile so I am catching up with you. Keep reading.
Post a Comment