I have seen this tag going around and T'nisha tagged me so I am trying to come up with something that you don't all already know...
List 3 joys, fears, obsessions/collections, and facts about me
3 joys
1- When Cohen will crawl up on my lap and cuddle up to me. I know having a little boy that can't last forever.
2- When I have made it through a day and felt like I actually accomplished something and am not too exhausted to read more then one chapter in my B of M.
3- Fall nights on the mountain. We went up the other night and listened to the elk and to see the look in Caeli's eyes when they got close- it was priceless. Also, the smell of pine trees and sage brush after a warm rain storm. There's nothing better.
3 fears
1- I know I mentioned this once before, but I am terrified of my house burning down. Wierd I know but I have made plan after plan of what I would do if my house started on fire.
2- I am scared of raising my children in this messed up world.
3- I am scared of bad health.
3 obsessions/ collections
1-You all know this, but I am obsessed with great food, both making it and eating it
2-I am a bit obsessed with plastic surgery. I have a wish list made and I like to watch procedures on discovery health. (Someday I will get that abdominoplasty with belt lipectomy sp?)
3- I collect pottery barn and house plan catalogs. I have a big stack of them in my room. Hey, a girl's gotta dream/plan :)
3 facts about me
1- I will do about anything for a girls night/day/weekend out.
2- I read the Reaper every week- I like the criminal justice section. It's interesting to see which old friends are going to jail :)
3- I hate Wednesdays.
OK, I tag Jazmin, Kayla and Jodi
3 comments:
HAHAH im totally laughing about the reaper cuz we read it that one day on the way home!!! So i cant wait to see you tom. Im sad i work so late ;( but we have lots of fun wedding stuff to do on friday :) im so glad your there to help me!!
Hey Crystal! Thanks for the info. Good luck with the search. Our old ward has alot of apartments in it's boundaries. We still know alot of people from that area too. It's the area south of Sam's club! Let me know if you need help with something!
I love reading this kind of stuff about you! As for the plastic surgery stuff, girl you're crazy! From someone who has had a nose job! I can't believe you like to watch it on t.v. Hey we're gonna be there for Thanksgiving, are you guys going to be around? I better get to see you. We'll totally come up if we have to!
Post a Comment