Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Millie!

Yesterday we celebrated Millie's birthday at Jolynn and Jon's house. It's so fun to get together. The kids had a blast as usual and Jolynn made some good food. The picture above is us gathering to sing Happy Birthday.
I tried and tried to get a good picture of the babies, but they wouldn't cooperate. They were way too busy tearing up Jolynn's house. But here is one I got of Cohen, Brianna and Brinley.
The little princesses Korissa, Hannah and Caeli, they dressed up and danced for us.
Now, for the shocker of the night and my favorite part, Cam helped with dishes!!!! Millie was in there working on them and so the guys went and booted her out and did the dishes. I was very impressed. I was glad I got a picture for proof! Good work guys. Happy Birthday Millie! We love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok let me get this straight... the MEN did the dishes!?!?!?! INSANE!! you got your self a GOOD ONE!! hahahaha ;)

Jaimee said...

I wish we could have been there! All the kids look so cute. I can't believe how big Brinly is getting! I haven't seen her for ages. They need a blog.

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

I agree they do need a blog. And so does Heidi!
Yeah, Carly I did get a good one. but don't let this picture fool you... it's rare that he does dishes so that's why I had to snap a picture!

millie said...

You are so sweet to post my birthday! (Though at this point I could do without them.) Thank you so much for the wishes, and I love you too!

Tevita and Jodi said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the picture of the dishes. That is good you got the picture! What are you doing this week? I'm ready for something to do!!!

Michelle said...

How fun. I'm sad I missed it.

Cute, cute kids!!

The 4 of us! said...

ha!!! YOu've been tagged by me!!!