Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Circus and Logan.

I thought that this was a cute picture of the kids. Caeli was making "ant hills" and Cohen was eating them. This is Friday night as we were waiting for Cam to get off of work so we could head north. We ended up staying with Chad and Alicia and we had so much fun. Caeli kept wanting to go back to Carters after we left, we sat around that night and watched the office and laughed.
On Saturday we went to the Circus up in Salt Lake. Jazmin won tickets to see it and couldn't go, so we were happy to take them off of her hands. The kids had fun. Cohen liked the first half but lost interest in the second half.
I know this is a bad picture but there were a bunch of little white ponys that this lady had trained and when Caeli saw them she said that they were prince's brothers and sisters. They were actually really cute. The ponies and the elephants seem to be what she remembers most, more speciffically, watching the guys clean up the elephant poop.
After the Circus on Saturday we headed up to Logan to stay with Mike and Katie, we had fun staying with them and got a few productive things done. Cam talked to a few people about jobs and we looked at some apartments. I wish I would have got some pictures but we went to feed the ducks, poor Cambree was scared to death of them. Caeli lost interest pretty fast, Cohen however wanted to get them. He really liked them. It was cute. We had fun looking around Logan and checking things out up there. I think we will like it! On Monday while Cam was in a job interview we went and saw Mike at work at Sports Academy. While we were there Caeli saw the gymnastics room and she now won't quit asking when she can go to gymnastics. So I am thinking that instead of preschool and dance, that she is doing now, she can try out gymnastics. We will see. We just had a fun weekend. Thanks everyone for letting us crash your houses!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wait a second...Logan??? What did I miss?

The Conders said...

Yeah, I'm confused too! I was thinking Provo- new news?

Crystal said...

Oh yeah, I guess I never mentioned on here that there has been a change of plans. Cam didn't end up getting into BYU. It is turning out to be a really good thing. So we are going up to Logan. After the weekend up there we are really excitd and anxous to get up there. So that's the story.

um.... go aggies? (what's an aggie?)

Michelle said...

I really like Logan. I would really like to move there one day.

millie said...

Crystal, your entries make me laugh! You are so cute... And of COURSE I love the anecdotes about the kids.

Debbie said...

I was confused too...until I read the comments! That will be fun for you guys to be close to Katie and Mike! I don't know how any of you can stand the freezing cold of Logan...but then I guess it's not much different than Koosh, is it?