Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Quick update....
We have confused everyone and people have been asking what our plans are so here is the update- Cam starts his job up in Logan on October 13th. Yep next Monday. However the apartment we want won't be ready yet. So he is going to go up alone for a week or two until we can get moved into our apartment. I am hoping that it will be sooner than later. I am anxous to get moved. The few trips we have made to Logan have got me sold! I think it will be great up there. I am excited to live by Katie and Mike, and soon Kacey! So keep your fingers crossed for us that the apartment is ready soon. Off we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm really jealous. I love Logan. I want to live there one day.
Okay, now i'm totally confused! I thought you were going to provo to go to BYU? Don't get me wrong, I love USU, Go Aggies, duh, I graduated from there! But that is soooo far away!
And Me! I'm not in Logan but I'm super close! My dad and Steph too. Its only like 40 minutes away.
I had NO IDEA you guys were moving!!! Where is Cam working? That is soooo very exciting!
We loved living in Logan! Where is the apt.? When you get settled you have to try Fire House Pizza on the south end of town. That is where I worked forever. It rocks! Hope you guys like it up there. We might be back up there this summer, we will see.
Just in time for winter Crystal! And it gets SO SO SO cold! But you will love it! I always did. Good luck.
Ok so I will count you out of the bunko scene, any ideas on others who want to play?
How exciting for you!! I am jealous! Jaris lived in Logan and LOVED it! How great! And how fun you stayed with Chad and Alicia a while ago!!!! I wish I was closer to hang out with you girls!! good luck with the move..love you!
I can't believe you are going so soon! Good luck and let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment