
Cohen is FINALLY trying to walk. He will take a few steps. It is so hard to get any pictures of it though. He is mostly still just happy to crawl around. When we try toget him to try and walk for us he gets rubber legs and won't. When hs is just by himself though he will try a little.

I just about caught a picture of him walking, then he took a header. He's such a fun little guy. We are just about 2 weeks away from the year mark of his due date. A year goes by so fast.
6 comments:
WOO HOO! Aves is trying to walk too. It is the cutest thing. She gets a little nervous and then sits down. She claps now too. I love how much she's learning. It's so dang cute. I can't wait to see you guys. I know it will be Steven wedding, but I really hope we can squeeze our selves into your busy lives! We miss you!
Sweet! I love that top picture! That smile is just so cute!
ah he's so dang cute!!
He's such a cute, happy little guy!
Awww...he's getting so big!!
Hey, sorry we missed each other before you left. You will have to let me know when you come down and we will for sure get together for lunch...I'm thinking Sagebrush Grill! Hope all went well with the move.
Post a Comment