
Ok, so yesterday was my birthday. The big 26. I know that 26 isn't usually one of those birthdays that seem big to people but I really don't like being 26. I am now more then half way to 50. Stinkin' Brithday. Also, on my birthday Cam left to go up to Logan. He started his job today.
Overall though, it was a good day. We were down in Anabella for a baby blessing. Baby Dallin. (Cam's sister Jolynn's baby) It was a fun day. I love family get togethers.
At least now I am officially an old hag I have an excuse for acting that way. :)
18 comments:
Happy Birthday, Crystal! That's a bummer that Cam had to leave on your birthday! So I'm going to be an old hag in a year? That stinks!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! K I've been an old hag for a while now, it's not so bad! Just kidding we are old! I hate even thinking about it. Well, I hope you had a good day even though Cam was gone! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Happy Birthday! You are too funny! You are not an old hag!!!
Happy Birthday Crystal - you're not old at all! Hope you have a great day!
Are you really only 26? Seems like you are older than that. I guess back when I was 14 and you were 20 that was a big difference, but now that I'm 20 and you're 26, it really doesn't seem like that big of a difference.. hmm. Anyway, Happy Birthday! =D And if you think of the last 25 years and then think of 25 more, that's really a long ways away! So I wouldn't worry about it =P
Sky, that's the problem, the last 20 or so years of life that i remember have gone by so fast the next 20 or so are sure to.
I am just kidding everyone, I am not reall THAT depressed about being 26. Ok maybe a little....
I think we may need to ask Cam about the old hag thing. He is sure to agree with me!!
Happy Birthday! Your catching me!! Where is Cameron working? Let me know when you get up here to Logan. We'll have to get together.
Welcome to old haghood!! :) I actually stopped having birthdays at 25. You could always join the rest of us who are in denial. hahaha.
I don't think you are an old hag! I think you are more like the beautiful young woman in the lovely fur coat who is also in that picture! Shoot, 26 is still practically a baby! : )
Happy Birthday! You're too funny! Was I just crazy or why was I thinking Provo? I got all excited and now its Logan! Oh well- good luck with the move and your new adventure!
Hey Crystal,
I didn't know you're my same age. My birthday is in 3 weeks and I'll be 26 too. I told everyone last year that 25 was my last birthday too. What will we do when we're 40?!
Well when I saw the picture I saw the beautiful woman, and that is what you are, not an old hag!! If your old so am I! And I refuse to think that I am old.
hahah CRYSTAL YOUR HILARIOUS!!! that picture is funny. I see the young beautiful girl though maybe when im 26 then we can both look at it the old hag way!!! you'll be 33 when im 26 hahaha CRAZY anyways i cant wait til you get up here Love ya tonz
Okay, so I've looked at this picture like 5 times and everytime I read the comments I keep wondering what else people would see other than the young lady in the fur coat. And I was wondering what the young lady had to do with you thinking you are an old hag. Then I realized it's probably one of those illusions and then when I looked again, sure enough there was an old lady. However, the old lady still has nice hair (not gray) and is still rockin that fur coat! :)
Crystal, I had a really hard time with my 26th birhday also. My friends around here tell me there are worse ones to come. I hope you had a great day.
Happy 26!!!! I know how you feel..I am fix'n to be 27..ugh..I don't know how I feel about that!!! I hope you had a great day!! love you!
Happy Birthday! Hey, I got your comment on my blog and wanted to let ya know I usually like to start my session around 4 this time of year, if that helps at all! And a session usually lasts between 1-2 hours. You are so sweet and thank you for the compliments! I hope I get to meet ya soon! Let me know if you'd like to pin down a date!
Brooke
I feel ya, I haven't been to thrilled about turning 25. I keep thinking if I live to be 100 my life is 1/4th over already! And so much has happened in 25 years, what am I going to do the next 25? Raising kids, compared to the first 25 sounds lame.
Post a Comment