Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bridal Shower


Saturday was Jazmin's bridal shower. I love bridal showers a little too much. I take great pride in embarassing the bride to be as much as possible. I think I managed to pull it off. It was fun. The bad part was I didn't get any pictures at the shower. I had my camera and everything, I just forgot. But afterwards us Koosharem girls went and got some dinner at Sage Brush Grill. One of my favorite restaurants. My favorite in the area for sure. My favorite thing that we ordered was actually the prime rib sandwich. I was a big fan. It wasn't what I expected.
I am still laughing at myself about the shower......
Did I mention I love bridal showers?

3 comments:

Niels and Kayla said...

bridal showers are fun! i agree, im so excited for those two! its coming so fast!

Steven and Jazmin said...

EMBARRASSING THE BRIDE IS AN UNDER STATEMENT THANKS hahaha it was way fun though i told steven i am never putting that black thing on EVER haha he did try on what you got him though HA HA HA HA HA dont tell him i told ya!!! well we miss ya guys already!!! love ya lots

Crystal said...

Oh, that's way too funny.