Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh, kids...

Kids say the darndest things... Caeli makes me laugh all of the time but for some reason today I just couldn't control myself. The other day my mom took Caeli to the dollar store and let her choose anything she wanted. She came home with a little basket of makeup. Today after her bath she went into the bathroom to do all of the usual, brushing teeth and putting on "lipstick" she then came out of the bathroom and told me, "mom, I won't be eating lunch today" I reply "Ok Caeli, lunch isn't for a while" She says "NO, Mom! I can't eat today, It might mess us my lipstick" Wow, I have some trouble on my hands. And she is only 3.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Haaahaha! Wow! Such will power to pass up the yummy food...and at 3! See, that's why I never wear lipstick. ;-) It's just not worth it!

Crystal said...

I agree, she definately didn't get it from me!!

Michelle said...

That is so funny. What a character. LOL

Crystal said...

To myself- Caeli came up to me and said "my heart is in love with a boy" I asked her who the boy was and she said "We will have to wait and see"

Kacey said...

hahahaha She is so funny! I remember when you wrote me a while ago about when you made soup and Caeli said, "Mom, kids don't like this stuff." I pretty much died... hahaha