Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hi from Logan!

Hello from Logan ya'll! Things are going well and we are getting settled in. We are still waiting for them to come and hook up our internet. It may be a few days still. I have a few pictures and things that I will post as soon as I can. Just thought that I would post that we made it here and all is well. We have a cute little apartment/townhouse. I was worried moving up without ever seeing it but Cam did well. The kids are having a little adjustment, but we will get it. More to come soon.....

2 comments:

Sperry Family said...

Good luck, hope it all works out! Moving is never fun but it will soon feel like home.(or at least home away from home!)

The Foisy's said...

Oh man, now you're even further away! It makes me sad! Hopefully, we can always plan to meet up in Good ol' Richfield. I bet you guys are freezing up there! I'm not going to lie, I'm not jealous of your new cold town!