
Caeli and Cohen play so well together. Caeli keeps me sane by keeping track of him and is the best help. This top picture is when I was packing up in Koosh and I found them hiding with a pack of chocolate covered raisins. I am glad they like them because I certainly won't eat them. They thought that they were in trouble. I thought it was cute and I was perfectly happy that they were not in my way unpacking things as fast as I could pack them.

When I was cooking dinner the other night they sat down and played Pat-a-cake. They set there for a long time.

Caeli was making her brother be the prince and dance with her. She sings "I love you" over and over while spinning in circles. Cohen tries to get away but eventually just gives in. you can see he is wanting me to rescue him.

The day that our things made it up here to us the kids laid in the bed and watched incredibles while I unpacked. This is the first time Cohen sat still long enough to watch something. I think it was nap time and so he was tired enough to hold still for a minute.
I am so blessed with wonderful kids. They are really my joy in life.
10 comments:
Hi Crystal it's Nicolle (Pearson) Mayo. I was looking at Shyanne's blog and saw yours so I hope you don't mind me dropping you a quick note. Your kids look so adorable!
man i'm so jealous!! haha i sometimes wish Coen had a sibbling to keep his attention for a bit so i could get more done!! haha
Hey thanks for the birthday wish:) Yes WE are getting old! I had to think how old I was today? I thought it was 25 hahaha. Hope that Logan is good! Cold? Probably not to far off of Koosh's weather. Anyway thanks
again :)
Those are such fun pictures! What good kids! And so cute too!!
What a fun picture story! I'm missing them! (And you and Cam)
Cute kids & house! Where is it located? We really loved it up there, & miss it a ton! We'll know by May weather or not we will be back up there.
So I am anxious to find out where your place is too! It's always fun having fellow Koosharemites in Cache Valley! Give me a call if there is something you need help with!
CUTE!!!! i never even saw you this weekend what the heck??
Crystal, this is Carrie Johnson. I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog on the the foisy's. You kids are so adorable...and big! And you look like a supermodel!
That is so cute! I really hope Allayna and the next baby have that relationship. Allayna needs a playmate to keep her occupied!
Post a Comment