Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Caeli!

Today is Caeli's 4th birthday! She has been so excited for so long. She is spoiled rotten as usual. I think my favorite gift was the cute little apron that mom got for her. Penny made it. I have been making these silly little makeshift aprons for her when she helps me cook, so I am almost as excited for it as she is. She hasn't taken it off all day. She looks really grown up in it.
She couldn't wait, so we let her open presents first thing this morning. She was just as excited about the cards as the presents. She keeps going in and looking at all of her cards. She got a cupcake maker that she absolutely loves and a broom and mop set, clothes, a cute dress, make up and more to come because we are not actually celebrating until tomorrow when cam is off of work. Then she can open our present. Thanks everyone for sending the cute stuff up here. You made her day, and spoiled her rotten.

This is Caeli's cake. I am a horrible cake maker. I swore I would always buy the cakes after the bunny incident. It was actually ok. Caeli likes it and so that is all that matters. She asked for a pink butterfly a few weeks ago so she got it. I hate birthday cake making.

16 comments:

Katelyn said...

What a cutie. Happy Birthday Caeli!! That is an awesome cake.

Michelle said...

I love the cake. What was the bunny accident???

She is such a cutie. I love the apron. So cute.

Sperry Family said...

That cake is awesome! I could never make a cake as cute as that! Looks like she had a fun day.

Crystal said...

Oh, lish I promise if I can do it anyone can do it.
maybe we should ask any and all children in the family. They don't forget the bunny accident.:) I spent hours and hours making this really cute bunny cake for Caeli's 2nd birthday. It was a standing bunny. I piped it and it literally took 8 hours just to pipe it. Anyway, I took it to Millie's for the party and it fell apart as soon as we walked in the door. the head fell off and oh, it was a mess. I wanted to cry. I swore never again. but here i am. This one is much easier though. and can't fall apart

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday, Caeli!! I think you did a great job on the cake as well! Very cute! I love the apron also! Very stylish!

Jaimee said...

It looks like Caeli got quite a haul of gifts! Lucky girl. Happy Birthday, Caeli! Are those oreos for the spots on the butterfly? that's so cute!

Crystal said...

Yeah they are Oreos. Cam was making fun of me and said it made it look like a deformed ladybug. Oh well, I couldn't think of anything else. I did color coconut to make the body look fuzzy, and that is the extent of my creativity.

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

hi! cute blog! we'll be in greenwich over christmas but not thanksgiving. you live in logan? when did that happen? maybe gary knew and forgot to tell me.

Jolynn Lee said...

The cake turned out so cute! I wish I could write with frosting! : ) Tell Caeli Happy Birthday from us! We sure miss having you guys here!

Anonymous said...

oh so cute!! the cake is great!! and i think the apron is adorable!! so cute that she likes helping so much!! happy bday to your little one!!

millie said...

Happy belated birthday to Caeli! I really was thinking of her on her day, but that's as far as I got...story of my life.

Tevita and Jodi said...

What a cute cake! I love the apron too!

The Lewy's said...

We sure miss Caeli in Preschool. It is so difficult to move away from family, especially grandma! Penny was showing me her apron collection..too cute!

The Godoy's said...

HA!!!! I can't remember if I went skinny dipping....when and where???

Dave and Kelsee said...

What a fun birthday! You are great at cake making. I am so glad you guys made it up there and all is going good. Your kids are adorable!

Niels and Kayla said...

Happy Birthday!! That is such a cute robe!! And good job on the cake, that turned out great!! you are talented!! You will have to post some pics of steves wedding, we werent able to make it, we feel bad, we wanted to sooo bad!!