Thursday, November 13, 2008

By request....






Hi! I am finally connected to the world again. It is a nice feeling I must admit. As requested, here are just a few pics of the new casa. It is working just right for us. My only complaint is that we don't have hardly any storage. The kids rooms are pretty small too. Cohen's especially! It's been raining a lot since we got here but it hasn't really snowed yet. We miss home but for now this is a great home away from home.

3 comments:

Sperry Family said...

Cute townhouse! Hope you guys are enjoying it!

Debbie said...

It looks very cute!

Shawna S said...

Where are you guys living? Shawna and I had a home built in Sunstone Court, just off 10th west south of LW's gas station. Really enjoyed living there. Cam start school yet? I want to check out the new library on campus. We moved before it was finished. We still have a lot of friends and family in Cache Valley. I'd love to get up there sometime and visit. Almost impossible when you live in Arizona. Take care, Reggie