
Thanksgiving was a little wierd this year. I didn't get any pictures at all. We got uninvited to go up to Grandma Hatch's because our family is getting too big. That makes me laugh because I know what an actual big family is but anyway.... We did go to Grandma T's house which was great. There's nothing like Granny's cooking. My favorite part of the weekend was Steven and Jazmin's wedding. It was such a great day. Caeli was so excited to be the flower girl. All of my pictures turned out dark, so sorry they are hard to see. Bug Jaz looked beautiful, Steven even cleaned up nicely.. hehe.

Just a few pictures... Steve, Jaz and the kids. Caeli asked if she could always be Jazmin's flower girl. She stole the show at the end of the ceremony when Ron said they could kiss, Caeli threw a bunch of her flower petals into the air. It was really funny actually.

Caeli and Cohen with their Great-Great Grandma Mackay. They are so lucky to get to know her so well. She spent a lot of time in Koosh this summer so both of the kids always run to her when they see her. She is the best. She makes me laugh all of the time. Love you Grandma.

Cohen pretty much never quits eating. We had a really yummy wedding dinner. Prime Rib with all the fixin's. I was glad that the caterer thought to do chicken and mac and cheese for the kids. Cohen ate a ton of chicken. Overall it was a really great weekend. Busy, and with no shortage of great food.
14 comments:
hey crystal i was so sad that we didn't see you on thanksgiving. mckayzie really wanted to play with caeli. i hope things are going well for you in logan .the wedding was really nice, caeli was so darn cute. we miss you guys
Cute pictures...I really like your hair dark like that!
you are such a babe with dark hair. beautiful pics of you fam and the wedding!
Cute pictures! And congratulations to Steven! Oh and thank you so much for helping me out on my survey :)
I concur...totally love your hair! :) Who the heck is Steven? When I first saw a picture of him (I think when he got engaged?) I thought for a second it was Dave Foisy. Then I was like, "Wait a second...David is already married". Then I read the rest of it and saw it was indeed a different person. hahaha. Anyhoo...I've been wondering who he is since then.
You got UNinvited to Thanksgiving dinner?? How exactly does THAT work? "Sorry guys, I know we invited you, but we decided there is not enough room for you." hahahahaha!
Ok so that is funny. Steven is my little brother, and listen to this funny thing- Dave's wife dated Steven for a long time. They are a lot alike. haha. That's funny.
Thanks for the hair compliments. It makes me feel better. I am all about easy and this haircut is SUPER easy on me. I just wanted long hair but I had to chop it because blonde was a bad idea...
Yes, Thanksgiving is now officially our Chidester holiday. hopefully we won't ever get kicked out of that one. :) I am a little bitter about it all.
So, we've missed you again. We've just decided, no more efforts on our side! Just kidding. I know you were super busy! Looks like a blast. The kiddies are adorable! We hope to see you guys soon!
Ok model! You are a babe!! I love your hair...sounds like you had a fun turkey day...I didn't even know Steven got married!!! He's too little isn't he? CRAZY!!!
Cute pictures! They are so darling together. They both look great! Also, I love your hair dark. You look so good and the kids are so cute. I wish we could get together for games or something one of these days! Are you guys going to Richfield anytime around Christmas? We need to plan something!
I am so sad I couldn't go to Steve's wedding! I heard everything was beautiful! Hopefully we will be able to see you guys over Christmas! Your kids are so cute! Can't wait to see you!
I really like your hair as well! Did I already to tell you that last weekend? I saw Steven's wedding announcement on Mom and Dad's fridge and thought he looked a lot like David as well. Haha, that's pretty funny.
Rest assured that there will always be room for you guys at the Chidester family Thanksgiving dinner! :-)
It was good to see you at the wedding. Everything was great and I am so happy for them.
ah so cute!! and congrats to Steven!!!
Im glad you have pictures on here im slackin bad well i got a new job ill call ya and tell ya about it!!! and you should see my blonde hair!!! WE MISS YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH ttyl love ya
Post a Comment