When we came back to Logan from Christmas we left our camera in Koosh, so sorry no pictures of our awesome Christmas. We had a really great one. The kids were of course spoiled rotten. Grandma Hatch especially spoiled the kids. They got a new little 50 fourwheeler. It's really cute. My favorite feature is the remote shutoff, if the kids happen to get going to fast or get too far away I can kill it. Cohen got a new tricycle which he won't be able to ride for a long time but he didn't need anything else. Caeli got the ballerina dress that she wrote numerous letters to santa about. They both got tons and tons of clothes which they actually needed. Cohen got lots of toys that are no where near age appropriate. He got a play chainsaw from my dad and a play rifle, also a toy train and well, just way too much to even list. Caeli got a leap pad the she is always playing. We are going to have to invest in some more games soon. She got a lot of random things as well. Then the kids both got little sleds so we can get some use out of all of this snow. It was an awesome day. kids make things like that fun.
Friday was our Chidester family Christmas party. I thought that it was so fun. But once again no pictures. I think that is a really good tradition we need to keep going..... We had lots of yummy food and opened more presents. The kids had a ton of fun playing together. And I always love to be able to see and visit with everyone that we don't see as much. Hope you had has as good of a holiday as we did!
4 comments:
Fun!! I can't wait to see pictures.
Hey, I saw on Kelsee's blog you're thinking about heading to SG. You better let us know and we'll meet you there! We're going this weekend. You should come! We haven't seen you guys FOREVER!!!!
Congratulations on the baby. I'm sorry I didn't see your previous post until today. It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year too!
Congrats on the baby!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! love you!
Post a Comment