Friday, January 9, 2009

Sick little guy!

Cohen the poor little man is sick again! He has had this same little cold that we have all had for a while now. But his wouldn't seem to get any better. He was really wheezy and just not quite himself. I thought it would just kinda go away on its own but I decided to risk being called the over-reacting, hypocondriac mom and called the doctor. (it seems we are always at the doctor for some reason) We got in there and the doc listened and looked and informed me that he not only has RSV (AGAIN) but he has ear infections. Appearantly his lungs are really inflamed and so we are on all sorts of meds. He made me a little more nervous because he told me if I don't stay on top of his lung issues he could have some permanant scarring and cause all sorts of trouble! As soon as we get this cleared up we are going to treat him for asthma. All day all that he wanted was his dad. I felt bad for a minute.... he should want me right? But it was really cute and I got over it pretty fast.

Pretty much that's all that is going on at our house lately. Cam started school. He has quite the load. I guess we'll see him in a few years :) We had a fun New Years Day party that I never got posted. We had a fondue party with Katie and Mike and Mike's siblings up here. It was soooo yummy. We then played rock band and just had fun. I am so glad Katie and Mike are up here. Overall things are going well for us and we are looking foreward to a great new year.

7 comments:

Dave and Kelsee said...

That is so sad about Cohen. I hope that he gets feeling better. That is a little scary! It sounds like Cam is really busy with school. That is good but sad that you don't get to see him much. How are you feeling? I hope that your all doing good.

millie said...

Take good care of yourselves. Hope Cohen gets over the crud soon!!

Tevita and Jodi said...

I feel bad for you.My son has asthma also and it is just not fun. Good luck and I hope you all get feeling better soon. We'll keep you in our prayers!

Heaps said...

Poor little guy hope he's getting better. How are you liking it up there? We should know within a few months if we will be back there or not. It is driving me crazy. Hope Cam lieks school I kinda miss it. Meeting new people and using my brain.

Anonymous said...

poor sick kiddo! I went thru round after round of ear infections with Coen... finally had to get tubes in Coen's ears. it was a blessing! he's only been sick twice in a year!

Kristi Rowley said...

Crystal, I am sorry to hear about Cohen. We went through alot of the same with Lexie and now we take an inhaler with us for her. I hope things get better soon. I know how hard it is to see our little ones get sick after all they have already been through. Good luck!

Kacey said...

I hope he gets better quick too! How's he doing?