The other day while we were waiting to pick Cam up from class this song came on..... Pink's "So What". Well. Today I was in the other room and I could hear Caeli singing to Cohen..."We're all gonna get in a fight! So what, I am a rock star, I got my rock moves." Over and over. I kept listening, only to hear her repeat more and more of the lyrics. There are probably worse songs, but there are lots that are WAY bettter for a 4 year old to know. Then later this afternoon she was dancing aroung and singing it again and I got a few pictures
Saturday, January 17, 2009
My little Pink
The other day while we were waiting to pick Cam up from class this song came on..... Pink's "So What". Well. Today I was in the other room and I could hear Caeli singing to Cohen..."We're all gonna get in a fight! So what, I am a rock star, I got my rock moves." Over and over. I kept listening, only to hear her repeat more and more of the lyrics. There are probably worse songs, but there are lots that are WAY bettter for a 4 year old to know. Then later this afternoon she was dancing aroung and singing it again and I got a few pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's crazy what they pick up. Scary sometimes! She is cute though.
I LOVE that song!! lol. That is too funny.
K that makes me laugh! We were in the car today and I was trying to find a station. As I was flipping through that was on. As I was changing it Keanna yelled "Mom I love that song!" And of course my response was "where did you hear that?" "I don't know" she says. But probably in the car with me!! Hey she has hummed the tune to that Katy Perry song! I am sure you know which one I am talking about!! SO yes mommy can not listen to 97.1 when the kids are in the car! I guess it will be Hannah Montana! (I tried the primary music...didn't go over so well)
I guess I am going to have to introduce Hannah. I have been avioding that and all things HSM. But that's better then Pink I suppose. I'm glad I'm not alone though. :)
Ha ha that is too cute! At least there aren't really any naughty words. I dread the day when we really have to be careful with what we say, watch and listen to around Aves! Well we should worry now shouldn't we?
Post a Comment