
After a very encouraging doctor's appointment this week we are finally making our little announcement. We are expecting another baby at our house! It has been a HUGE surprise. (I just sold ALL of my baby things in September!) However we are really excited now. I am 11 weeks right now, which puts the baby coming in July. I really like the doctor that I found up here. He is wonderful and very thourough. He told us about a new drug that will greatly decrease the chances of delivering early. He will start that at 16 weeks. We had an untrasound and he told me to plan on having one at every appointment. Things were looking well. It's always fun to see the baby in there moving around. It makes things seem more real. I am definately not in lala land (though maybe I should be) This could potentially be a really stressful 29 more weeks. However after a blessing and finding this good doctor, I am really encouraged and comforted. I know that the Lord will bless us, and I am grateful for that. Past experiences as well as this one have shown us that it doesn't matter what we do, things are in the Lord's hands and not to argue with him.
16 comments:
crystal i am so excited for you. you had me so convinced you were done having kids. i will keep you in my prayers , that you will have a long healthy pregnancy. i will be going to koosharem on christmas eve hope to see you.
I was done having kids! :) And thanks for the prayers. That's what we really need!
I am so happy for you! Also, so excited. You needed at least one more to make things a little more interesting. Plus, your kids are darling so you have to have more! Hope everything goes well for you. Maybe we will see you sometime around these holidays! :)
Congrats! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy. It will be fun to have another little one running around! Merry Christmas!
WOW!!! That baby was meant to be here! Congrats! I can't believe you sold all your baby stuff! Lol, no worries, we'll just have to have a shower wont we! Hope to see you soon!
sweet, good job.
Congratulations! How exciting!!
How exciting, we are happy for you guys! Hope everything goes well. I will start thinking of cute names that start with C!
oh how exciting!! Merry Christmas to you guys!! haha CONGRATS!!! :)
That's exciting! Congrats! You guys have such cute babies, the world deserves one more!
CRYSTAL!!! I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!
Woohoo! Congrats guys!
Yes, Congrats Crystal! I just had to smile when I read your blog. What Doc did you decide to go with? Please let me know if there is something I can help you with!
Congratulations! We will keep you in our prayers. Hope all goes well!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! We'll be having ours not too far apart again! That's kind of fun! I can't wait till you find out what your having!!
Marcie
Congrats! How have you been feeling! That is wonderful you found a good doctor!
Post a Comment