Today is Cohen's first birthday. I can't believe how fast a year goes by! It's amazing how little he started out! He is such a good little guy. We are so blessed to have him in our home! Happy Birthday Cohen! We love you!
Hey- I found your blog on Ashley's. Your kids are so dang cute! How early was your little guy? My baby was born at 31 weeks. Cohen looks like he's doing great!
Hey. Happy Birthday Cohen! Thanks for lunch. I had a great time. It is always nice to get out of the house, even if it is just for a little bit! Anyways, I need that recipe from you. Thanks, Jodi
Hey, Luke just turned 18 months today. He was 3 lbs. 11 oz. He was in the NICU in Provo for 6 weeks. Today he is only about 19 lbs. We are trying to fatten him up! He has been really healthy, but has a few gross motor delays. He just started walking. He has been in a program and working with a physical therapyst. He has improved so much over the last 6 months. He wasn't even crawling at his birthday. They are ready to kick him out of the program so i'm happy about that. But he has done so great and he is so much fun! Why was Cohen born early? Is he getting around now? Anyway, keep in touch. Its fun to see how everybody it doing!
Oh no way!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! It's so crazy to think that he and Avery should have been born a few days apart! I'll never forget that we were both just barely pregnant on that cruise we went on. We miss you guys so much! Give Cohen and Caeli and big hug and kiss from their little cuz Avery!
He is so cute, I was over there on sat and wanted to go to the park with the kids, but I couldn't find your number. I called you mom but no one was home. Give me your number and I'll call next time I come over!
Oh he is so cute! I haven't seen him forever! I cant believe Steve in engaged! That is awesome! You guys are such great sisters to help him! Your kids are SO cute! I cant wait to see you guys again!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday, Cohen! I can't believe how big he is. He looks just like his dad. He's so cute!
Happy Birthday, Cohen! He's so so cute!
Hey- I found your blog on Ashley's. Your kids are so dang cute! How early was your little guy? My baby was born at 31 weeks. Cohen looks like he's doing great!
Hey. Happy Birthday Cohen! Thanks for lunch. I had a great time. It is always nice to get out of the house, even if it is just for a little bit! Anyways, I need that recipe from you. Thanks, Jodi
Happy Birthday little guy! He is so adorable! I can't believe our little ones are a year already either! And a little preschooler for you! So fun!
Hey, Luke just turned 18 months today. He was 3 lbs. 11 oz. He was in the NICU in Provo for 6 weeks. Today he is only about 19 lbs. We are trying to fatten him up! He has been really healthy, but has a few gross motor delays. He just started walking. He has been in a program and working with a physical therapyst. He has improved so much over the last 6 months. He wasn't even crawling at his birthday. They are ready to kick him out of the program so i'm happy about that. But he has done so great and he is so much fun! Why was Cohen born early? Is he getting around now? Anyway, keep in touch. Its fun to see how everybody it doing!
ah he's so dang cute!!! happy bday little man!!!
Oh no way!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! It's so crazy to think that he and Avery should have been born a few days apart! I'll never forget that we were both just barely pregnant on that cruise we went on. We miss you guys so much! Give Cohen and Caeli and big hug and kiss from their little cuz Avery!
He is so cute, I was over there on sat and wanted to go to the park with the kids, but I couldn't find your number. I called you mom but no one was home. Give me your number and I'll call next time I come over!
Wow, I can't believe he's 1 already! Happy birthday, Cohen!!
Oh he is so cute! I haven't seen him forever! I cant believe Steve in engaged! That is awesome! You guys are such great sisters to help him! Your kids are SO cute! I cant wait to see you guys again!
oh my goodness...where DOES the time go??? Happy belated birthday Cohen!!
Post a Comment