
I thought that I had these pictures on the last post but.... anyway. These are the applesauce cupcakes I stayed up all night making. They actually tasted pretty good. The kids thought they were cool too.

Tim and Caeli at the park. Tim tried really hard to teach her how to play tic tac toe but all she cared about was that she could be the o's.
7 comments:
you are so crafty! Those are so cute!
That looks like such a fun weekend! I bet you guys had a great time. Your family looks great!
ah i love the cupcakes!!
So good to hear back from you! Addison and Cohen are about the same age! Addison will be one on Sept. 20, so just a couple weeks apart- how fun! I bet it will be hard to leave Koosharem and family and stuff, but I'm excited that maybe we'll see you more often and the kids can play. Keep in touch!
Crystal I didnt know you had a blog! I just found it!! Its so good to see how youre doing! I have a blog too but its private so I need your e-mail to add you! my e-mail is maddiandersen@yahoo.com just e-mail me your e-mail address if you can and I'll add you! How are you doing? I hope all is well!!
Hey Crystal whats going on? I knew we could find you on this thing. It was fun to run into you in the Ol' K town Cafe- That place is sweet! Sorry im soo old you didnt recognize me:) Anyway hope all is well!!
p.s we are envious of the small town living-times are always good there!!
ooo, those do look tasty! How fun. It was nice to see Terri on here too. Well hopefully we'll be down there for Thanksgiving. We want to be able to see you guys before you move! You are going to be so far! I hate it!
Post a Comment