
We had a pretty boring/typical weekend. Our Sunday activities included some sitting on the front lawn at Grandma Great's. The evenings in Koosharem are perfect right now. It was so nice and relaxing.
Cohen was playing stinkbug as he crawled around on the grass. He didn't like the grass on his legs, it was really cute. At least I thought so.

Caeli being silly. She thinks she's pretty big stuff.

On Saturday we went to Jorgensens for the fourwheeler drawing that I had drawn out for. It was so exciting.... I suppose. I drew out for a chance to win a key, for a chance to win a fourwheeler. I won a mug and a hat. The kids had fun though. Caeli wouldn't get off of the little 50s that they had. She said she wants to sell the pony and get a "freewheeler" So.... Pony for sale. A fourwheeler would be a lot less maitenance.
2 comments:
ah cute!!! i love the stinkbug picture!!!!! my coen used to do that too!! haha
Cohen is looking too grown up. It's been too long since you've been to see us!
Post a Comment