Cohen just got over a really bad flu. It was nasty. But When he got better, he learned a new trick, I have been trying to get it on Camera for a few days and finally did. He can pull himself up to things and stand there. He Can take a few steps holding on to things, like the edge of the couch. It is so fun to see him doing fun new things. He still doesn't actually crawl. just army crawl. I am wondering if he might skip that all together and just go straight to walking. He's almost 11 months old so it's about time. He's just into everything.
5 comments:
Poor kid, it isn't fair to be sick in the summer. I don't think Camden crawled until he was around that age either.
Avery still army crawls too! Course she's still only eight months, but she pulls her self up to stuff but stays on her knees. He is so dang cute!! He probably will just skip it!z Hey we're headed to Park City tomorrow. I never heard from you. Maybe next time though :)
Hey, I love it. He is so smart. I can't get into kayla's blog. I have changed my password, but I still get blocked.
ah so cute!! haha
hi! so good to hear from you! It's always fun to get new blog buddies. And can I just say. . . YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! You go girl!
Post a Comment