Monday, July 21, 2008
Rose Reunion
On Saturday we went down to the Rose Reunion down at Ruby's Inn at Bryce Canyon. It was fun to see family and get together for some good times. Caeli had a lot of fun and as we were leaving she started crying and said that she loves family reunions and wants to do that again. She really loved to play on the slip and slide and run with all of the kids.
Max, Caeli and Korissa playing on the slip and slide.
Cohen and Cameron sitting waiting for the look alike contest.
Four generation picture. Millie, Grandma Rose, Cam and the Kids. We don't get to see Grandma Rose a whole lot. Caeli asked, "Is she my Grandma too" Caeli is lucky to have a lot of grandparents still around. We had a fun day. It only took us a little over an hour to get to Ruby's. We never get down there because we think it is so far. But it really isn't, and it was a really nice and beautiful drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun! That is so cute that Caeli likes family reunions. I had the funniest dream the other night about her. I have no idea where it came from but it was crazy. Looks like a lot of fun times!
We went home from the reunion the Antimony way. It was a fun change from the usual route. Thanks for all the fun pictures you took. I hardly regret forgeting my camera!
Millie,
we were wondering about the time difference in coming home this way. Is it about the same time? BTW, it's nice that you would stop in and say hi since you came right through! :)
Your kids are so cute! I love the look on Cohen's face in the second picture....it cracks me up! What is Teri up to?
I'm sad I didn't get to go. It looks like fun!
I haven't seen Grandma Rose since my wedding I think. Sad.
Looks like you guys had fun! So niels was talkin to martha last night, and told us how you two are moving to provo ect, and said you have been getting migraines...like me! I feel so bad, those are horrible! I have suffered from those for about two years, and they got worse right after we got married, i was having at LEAST once a week...but i recently started taking fewerfew, its a herbal supplement, and i take one a day, and it really has seemed to help, you can get them at an vitamin store. Anyways i just know how horrible those can be, i have been to the er twice! I also have to keep food in me, like i cant skip a meal or i start to get one..anyways sorry everyone is different, but i hope that helps?? good luck!! :)
Post a Comment