1. Ok, as a comment on my blog, leave a memory that we have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. . Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
This should be funny. Be nice. :)
15 comments:
hmm so many. I guess I'll say working at Fish Lake of course, and two words "The Rivers" That should give you a chuckle.
I wanna wanna wanna wannalu! You are my friend, you are my pal!!
HaHaHaHa
Hoy cow am laughing so hard. I love this. I forget.
We were best friends in elementary school! We would always play at your old house on the corner. We would always make weird things in your easy bake oven and throw stuff down the vent into the living room!!!!
Remember that time that you left a half gallon of chocolate and brownie cold stone ice cream in our freezer and we ate it? Good times, right? Seriously, we ate it. Don't worry, though, we'll buy another one when you come for your next visit. So freakin good.
i remember that time i came to koosh too and stayed at your parents, that was the most awkard day! haha i woke up and came upstairs and the whole fam was there! and i didnt remember one persons name i was so nervous! lol
dang you have a cute fam!! ya that swimming suit is way cute!!! Its to small for her now though. So we need to go to lunch os something one of these days!!
P.S. was I supposed to do cam's hair today? lol!!! ha ha
so I spoke to soon Cam made it to his appointment!!!lol
I remember when Tim and I came down and stayed in St. George with you and Teri and Caeli. We ate Cafe Rio and watched King Arthur. I still love that movie by the way. That was a great time! I think that the first time I met Savannah too! ;)
Wow...I dont even know where to begin..the day we told Heidi Nebeker she was babysitting too much and we got in a huge fight..or the time we lived together in provo..you, me, jen, and Alica..oh..and one more thing...the time you and jen were wrestling..and something happened..you were sitting on her.. I laugh so hard just thinking about it!!!!!!! I won't go into any more details!!!! love you!!!!!!
Ok, mine is not funny! I remember when you lived with Terri and the guys had just left. You and I watched the notebook on freaking valentines day, by our selves!! And then we bald when it was over and we missed our hubby's so much. Okay, it's kind of funny now!
Oh Kels, isn't that when Tim almost killed you!?!?! His driving isn't any better.
Launi, Yeah, I thought about that the other day. I guess I can laugh about that now.... haha hehe.... :)
Savannah, I think that the only thing dumber than watching that movie then was the next week when I watched saints and soldiers all by myself the naxt week. Why did we torture ourselves.... it is kinda funny now though. NOw that it's all over.
My very first memory of you is when you came to our house and you and came were in the livingroom sitting on the couch. Me and Kacey kept walking past and looking at the pretty girl on the couch. We wanted to talk to you, be we were too shy. Then once we got to know you we thought you were the nicest coolest person.
Then there was the time that you took me and Amber driving and Amber about ran us into a ditch. Or did she actually go into the ditch?? I think I would have remembered if she actually had. Or maybe not. I don't know. Good times anyway.
The dance you took me and Kacey too when we all had matching plastic pants was awesome!! I can't believe my mom took those away from me! Anyway, I believe I made you hide me from that guy Danny Pritchett ( I think that was his name). Seriously creepy guy!
It was Danny Privitt. Yeah that was great. I got into big trouble over letting you guys drive too. If I only knew then what I know now.
I remember you coming to the airport when I got home. Then on the way home you slid off the road and ended up on the other side of the freeway. Then I remember you hanging out with me while i unpacked, i think the next day.
Then there was the time you fixed my neck and you were my hero and I decided I wanted to be a massage therapist too. haha.
Post a Comment