I will start with a memory. It is acutally my very first memory of Cameron. On our first date we had a spaghetti dinner with our hands tied together and we were tied together his right hand to my left hand. He was trying to figure out what we could do when i told him I was left handed. (how could we both eat at the same time) I remember him being relieved when I told him I had broken my left are a few times and had to learn to use my right hand so I could manage. He didn't have to miss any bites. :) It was just my first impression of him. Wierd I know.
I also remember the first time that I knew I liked him enough to say that he was my boyfriend. We went to his house to watch movies and he asked his mom to make popcorn for us and when she said she would he gave her a kiss on her cheek and told her thanks. Simple I know, but I thought it was pretty cool he would kiss him mom in fromt of me.
Okay, first of all...You're left handed?? I don't think I knew that. Maybe I did. What a great sister-in-law I am, right?
Well, my first memory of Cam is when I was little we were all out playing on the swingset in the back yard and I told everyone I wanted to marry Cam when I got older. They all told me I couldn't marry my brother. I look back at it now and I think the reason I wanted to marry him is that he was always the nicest to me. He was the only brother (besides maybe Joel...and CJ obviously because he was never around when I was little) that didn't pick on me or make me tickle them.
Also, I remember when Cam was in high school, Kacey and I would always walk from the middle school the the high school to get a ride home with him. He was dating that Sobrio girl and would drop her off at the swimming pool and give her a big ol slobbery kiss, and believe me, there was tounge involved! I was shocked that he would do that in front of his little sisters. hahaha
Eww...now I have to get that out of my head. Thanks Kate!
I remember getting in some pretty good fights with him when we were little. He pulled my hair. He had quite the temper! :) Once, when we were a little older and my parents went some where and left me in charge he was in my parents room watching tv and I wanted to watch tv in there, so I tried to kick him out (since I was in charge and all) but he wasn't going for it. So I turned off the tv and covered the little sensor thing with my hand so he couldn't turn in back on with the remote and then just waited to see who was most stubborn. Well, we are both stubborn and he ended up physically throwing me out of the room and locking the door. I was TICKED!! Good times!
now katie, lets not exagerate things. you must have had a bit of trouble seeing through the tint in the back window of the truck, because there was definitely no toungue involved.
4 comments:
I will start with a memory. It is acutally my very first memory of Cameron. On our first date we had a spaghetti dinner with our hands tied together and we were tied together his right hand to my left hand. He was trying to figure out what we could do when i told him I was left handed. (how could we both eat at the same time) I remember him being relieved when I told him I had broken my left are a few times and had to learn to use my right hand so I could manage. He didn't have to miss any bites. :) It was just my first impression of him. Wierd I know.
I also remember the first time that I knew I liked him enough to say that he was my boyfriend. We went to his house to watch movies and he asked his mom to make popcorn for us and when she said she would he gave her a kiss on her cheek and told her thanks. Simple I know, but I thought it was pretty cool he would kiss him mom in fromt of me.
Okay, first of all...You're left handed?? I don't think I knew that. Maybe I did. What a great sister-in-law I am, right?
Well, my first memory of Cam is when I was little we were all out playing on the swingset in the back yard and I told everyone I wanted to marry Cam when I got older. They all told me I couldn't marry my brother. I look back at it now and I think the reason I wanted to marry him is that he was always the nicest to me. He was the only brother (besides maybe Joel...and CJ obviously because he was never around when I was little) that didn't pick on me or make me tickle them.
Also, I remember when Cam was in high school, Kacey and I would always walk from the middle school the the high school to get a ride home with him. He was dating that Sobrio girl and would drop her off at the swimming pool and give her a big ol slobbery kiss, and believe me, there was tounge involved! I was shocked that he would do that in front of his little sisters. hahaha
Eww...now I have to get that out of my head. Thanks Kate!
I remember getting in some pretty good fights with him when we were little. He pulled my hair. He had quite the temper! :) Once, when we were a little older and my parents went some where and left me in charge he was in my parents room watching tv and I wanted to watch tv in there, so I tried to kick him out (since I was in charge and all) but he wasn't going for it. So I turned off the tv and covered the little sensor thing with my hand so he couldn't turn in back on with the remote and then just waited to see who was most stubborn. Well, we are both stubborn and he ended up physically throwing me out of the room and locking the door. I was TICKED!! Good times!
now katie, lets not exagerate things. you must have had a bit of trouble seeing through the tint in the back window of the truck, because there was definitely no toungue involved.
Post a Comment