Thursday, July 10, 2008

Haircut..

When I got home from getting my haircut caeli said, "ooh mother, I need to take a picture." so she did. So I decided that I would post the picture Caeli took of the shortest my hair has ever been. (since about 3 months old) The reason I am now sporting this super short cut is that thanks to bleach, well, over processing bleach, my hair was damaged beyond repair. Bad deal. Cam was gone to scout camp and came home to me with shorter hair, he didn't say much, actually the only thing that he said was, "I like long hair" well, me too but long hair isn't pretty unless it is healthy.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I cut my hair and by cut I mean a few inches if that and Ken said he liked long hair. I bet they wouldn't if they had to do it everyday :) I think that you look really cute with your short hair!!

Shawna S said...

Hey Crystal, long time no see huh. I think your hair is really cute and you look really great. I didn't even recognize you. I got your email from Reggie and just invited you to mine. It's good to finally keep in touch. Too bad I missed you at the farewell.

Katelyn said...

I love it! It's way cute!

Bridget and Derrik said...

HOT MOMMA!!!! Really it looks great on you, you can definalty pull the short hair off!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it...........

McAllister's said...

I really like it short, I too just cut mine off, but that is because I am so used to it that when I tried to grow it out, I couldn't do anything with it!!

Jaimee said...

I love it! I love having short hair. I know Jeff would probably prefer it long, but too bad!

Dave and Kelsee said...

Cute hair! I love it. You look so cute. Also, I am so excited for you guys to be moving up north. That is going to be awesome!

Crystal said...

aahhh, thanks guys, you all make me feel better about my butch.

dust and kam said...

Very cute. I want short, short hair!

Anonymous said...

ah i love your hair!! if my hubby had his way, i'd have the exact same cut haha...

Joey, Jerr and Khloe said...

i love your hair! I wish i could pull off short hair i love love it!

Niels and Kayla said...

ok so i know exactly what you mean, about hair being damaged, mine is like that too, and im tempted to cut it but it would never grow back im afraid...haha i really like it on you though! i think you def. have the face for short hair :)

Channa said...

It actually looks really great on you! It's fun and sporty for the summer. I don't know what it is about guys and long hair?!? You look really cute though!