Saturday, July 5, 2008

And we are....

going to be BYU Cougars. I thought that we ought to update you all now that we have finally made a decision. We are moving north and Cam will be attending BYU starting in January. So we won't be moving for a few months, which will be good and give us some time to get things ready and get settled up there. (and to find somewhere to live) We are really excited! We love Provo. We didn't think that it was an option, but it turns out that it is, and so it will be another fun adventure. BYU here we come!

8 comments:

Jolee said...

YAY! I am so excited! You are going to love happy valley...although it is A LOT different than the country. Seriously I just feel like there are SO many people here. BYU is really awesome and I'm sure Cameron will love it! Welcome to zoobie town!

P.S. I love your 4th of July pictures. It sounds like you guys kept really busy and had a good time!

The Foisy's said...

Ya ok! I'm a little bitter towards you guys right now!! Whenever we are there, we can't get a hold of you guys! We've missed you like the last three times we've been there! I'm miss you guys dang it!! I'll call you soon!

Niels and Kayla said...

oh yay! That will be a blast i think! Well best of luck!

Unknown said...

Congrats that is awesome! We will have to get together some time when we go up to see my family!

Jaimee said...

Yay! I am excited! Now we will be able to get together more often!

Joey, Jerr and Khloe said...

Hey! SO I dont knwo if you remember me that much but I just wanted to say hi and you kids are so cute!!!!

Bridget and Derrik said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! I think you'll like it up here, it kinda took a little while to grow on me but i really like it now!

Steph said...

Yay! I'm excited! You'll be close by!