CAMERON, CRYSTAL, CAELI, COHEN, AND CARA
I have to read your blog to know about Cohen's teeth. I really enjoy your blog. Have a great day. Granny T
Granny, You went to richfield when we came to see you. You need to check in better :)
Ahh, hope your teething went bwtter than mine. Grady is working on #3 &4. They are way worse than 1 &2 which came in at the same time too.
Oh the joys of teething! :)
We miss you! Hope you come to see us soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have to read your blog to know about Cohen's teeth. I really enjoy your blog. Have a great day. Granny T
Granny, You went to richfield when we came to see you. You need to check in better :)
Ahh, hope your teething went bwtter than mine. Grady is working on #3 &4. They are way worse than 1 &2 which came in at the same time too.
Oh the joys of teething! :)
We miss you! Hope you come to see us soon.
Post a Comment