Monday, August 11, 2008

6th Anniversary

To celebrate our sixth anniversary we spent a few days up in Park City. It was so relaxing and fun. We planned on going with our friends Todd and Wendi but the night before we left they called and said they couldn't go because of some work things. We were really bummed but we had sooo much fun anyway. We didn't get very many pictures. We stayed in a condo that was at the base of the Olympic park. The room was really nice. The picture above is taken from the parking lot of our condo. Basically we just relaxed up there. We spent lots of time at the pool and watching movies. I talked Cam into going to see Mama Mia with me. He hated every minute of it, but I really liked it.
The kitchen of our condo. It had the prettiest slate floor. I took notes on a few things :) Cam spent most of his time playing with the huge plasma TV in the room and I am sure he was driving the neighbors crazy with the surround sound blaring.


Of course, my favorite part of any vacation is the fun restaurants. We went to a few that are definately at the top of my favorite list. The picture of me above is taken in our #1 favorite mexican place of all time. Loco Lizzard. I could go on and on about the good food up there. I got the best chicken and mushroom enchaladas there, creamy sauce topped with goat cheese and toasted pumpkin seeds. Their cilantro lime dressing is better then cafe rio and for me to say that it must be good. We also went to a really good Itialian place, Ghidotti's. We ate some really good food in there too. I think mine was called Beef Brocolia. It was beef stuffed with prosciutto, pinenuts, cheese and it was just really amazing. We went to some other fun places too. It was just fun to hang out and be tourists. Thanks to Mom and Jazmin for keeping the kids for us. I don't think Mom has recovered yet.

9 comments:

Niels and Kayla said...

how fun! i love park city, its relaxing up there :)

Jaimee said...

I'm jealous! That looks like a lot of fun. And reading about the restaurants is making me hungry! Happy Anniversary!

millie said...

Happy belated aniversary! I'm glad you had such a good time!

Angela Severe said...

How fun!! I am jealous! Give anything right now for a break!! Happy Anniversary. Six years, wow time does fly huh? Well you look amazing, maybe see you around soon.

Anonymous said...

ah happy anniversary!!! that rocks!!

The Foisy's said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We wanted you guys to come with us, but you don't call me back! I wish you would have been there when we were there! We haven't seen you guys forever! It looks like you had a blast!

Channa said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a great time. The condo is beautiful. :)

Crystal said...

Our Anniversary isn't actually until the 16th we were just celebrating it last week. We were threatened that we had to be to the reunion this weekend. Thanks for all of the happy wishes! ;) We did have a great time. Savannah, it's so funny I am totally an airhead, I was waiting for you to call me. Sorry I am so spacey.

I can't believe it has been six years. Hopefully we make it 6 more! :)

The Godoy's said...

How fun! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it either! Time sure does fly! I remember our first date! Sounds like you had lots of fun!!!