Cohen is growing and Changing so fast I just wanted to post another fun picture of the kids. My Grandma made caeli that hat and she had lost it for a while. (she wore it all summer) It was like finding a long lost buddy. Cohen is getting stronger and stronger he sat like this for a while before he started to lean to the side. The days of laying him in a spot and having him stay there are over. he'll roll one direction but mostly he kicks hard with his feet and scoots around in circles (while on his back) I have been happy to have in be in the newborn stage for a while, that always goes by too fast, but I have to admit I am ready to have him start doing things.
3 comments:
Ah! That's so cute!! He's actually starting to look a little like Caeli around the eyes.
Sooo cute!! I love the hat. I want one. lol.
I have mixed feelings about my kids getting bigger. You want to see grow them learn more things, but at the same time it is so sad to see them get bigger and leave the fun stage they were just in.
Hi Crystal! I am so glad you found our blog. It was fun to hear from you. I have been thinking about you guys a lot. I am so glad to hear the Cohen is doing better! Your kids are so cute! How old is Cohen now? How old is Caeli? Time sure goes by fast! You guys will have to come see us one day when you can't stand the snow anymore! :)
Em
Post a Comment