
Oh how I wish that pictures could do the real thing justice. I took this picture out of my front window yeasterday afternoon (about 2pm) you couldn't see the tree all that well and it is only 10 feet away and you couldn't see out to the street. whe wind was crazy too. it was one of the worst storms that we have had this year. (at least no doors blew open) Caeli was scared of the storm. The roads around town were closed last night and a lot of people were stuck just trying to get out of their driveways. Cam included. this is just nuts. Does anyone but me have spring fever!?!? I am going to lose it soon! I have a feeling that there are many months of cold ahead. maybe I can talk cam into moving to Florida.... nah maybe Hawaii.
12 comments:
I'm with ya! We had a pretty bad storm yesterday too. It started out as crazy hail and then turned to snow, but the wind was blowing like crazy and it made it look worse than it actually was.
Hey! I was so excited to see your comment and your page. Your kids are so cute and it is good to see Cohen. I haven't seen a piture of him since he was just born and he looks a lot different. Your family is so cute and it looks like your doing good. (Besides the snow and cold.) That doesn't look fun, but if it makes you feel any better it has even been cold down here! Well it was good to hear from you and I am excited that we can stay in contact! :)
Ok Kate so I am sure that you guys had is worse then we did, so I shouldn't complain. But I was still having a bad attitude today. Kelsee, Yeah I guess for you that haven't seen pictures of cohen since the scarey lizzard/old wrinkled man pictures it had got to be a big change. He is growing like crazy (well, he's growing everything but hair) it's bad how fast I forget how little he was. this is much better.
Hey Crystal how are you? I saw your link on Kelsee's page. Your kids are so cute!
Holy crap girl!!!! Remind me why you moved from St. George. I have to admit, I hate the snow. Ok, let me re
phrase that, I like to visit the snow, but would never want to live in it. Hey how about this, you come live with us in the winter, and we'll come live with you in the summer :) We miss you guys! We need pictures of the cousins together. Duh Avery needs to hang out with Cohen! Can you believe it's been almost a year since we were pregnant and on our cruise! Crazy!
I am with ya on spring fever. We haven't had any really bad snow storms,(for utah standards, people here cancel everything for an inch of snow) but I've had about all I can take of ice storms and freezing temps. I want to go outside!!! We're getting cabin fever here.
Crystal,
You page is really cute and your kids are super cute! I found your page from Bridget. I am with you on being ready for spring!
Morgan (Blackwell) Eliason
Hey everybody! jolee, morgan it is so fun to hear from you guys. Just another plug for the I hate snow campain... I had to drive in this new storm to richfield to get things for a baby shower. (I am throwing T'nisha (Burr) Blood a shower.. anyway. it was a huge mess I was glad that I left the kids with my grandma. Driving in the snow is the worst thing. anyway I will stop complaining now.
Yeah when I came over the other day it was terrible. I thought that I was going to get stuck. We now drive a minivan and it was my first time driving it to Koosharem (but I love it, it is great to get children in) I need to come see you all sometime when I am over there.
ah just surfing the piute people's pages... found you... very cute family!! i didn't even know that you had kids!! hahaha anyway just stopping by to say hi... :) adorable kids!!
oh and i must say... i LOVE your kids names... especially your sons... hahahaha what a random coincidence !! hahaha
Wow! That looks wretched!! Makes me particularly glad to live in sunny Arizona! :-)
Post a Comment