
Bad News!! We took Cohen to the hospital today because he's been pretty sick the past few days and not breathing well, and the doctor told us he's got RSV. We've got him started on some medicine and a nebulizer for treatment. He's only just started on it, so we haven't yet seen any improvement to speak of, but he seems to be doing relativly good considering the circumstances.
Keep him in your prayers that he doen't get worse and end up in the hospital. The doctor wants him close just in case, so we will be staying in Richfield at mom and dad's for a few days just in case he takes a turn for the worst, but if he improves in that time, we will be able to go back home.
5 comments:
Poor kid! We will definitely keep Cohen in our prayers. I really hope he improves quickly. Let us know if you need anything!
Poor little guy! I hope he gets better soon!
Ugh! No fun. We will definitely keep him in our prayers.
An update on Cohen... We had to take him back to the ER this morning and they admitted him. Quite a bummer I hope we aren't there too long but obviousely I want him taken care of. anyway thanks for the prayers and we'll keep you posted.
Crap, Crystal that sucks!!! I hope he gets better quick!! He's a doll!!! Keep me posted on his condition!!
Post a Comment