Friday, January 18, 2008

We are joining in the blog scene


Hello everyone! I have decided that it is about time that We join in the blogging scene. Mostly so that we can show off our cute kids. It might take a little while for me to get the hang of this all but I will give it a try. So for now, I am just happy to report that we are all healthy and happy. Cohen is now 12 lbs 12 oz and with the exception of a little cold he has been REALLY healthy. Time flys by so fast. Caeli is a very proud big sister and really full of it. Her world is all about pink and princesses. I hope that stage will end sometime soon. Cam and I are just plugging along up here in the freezing cold arctic. We have been fighting frozen pipes in the house again. if the temps will just stay out of the negatives it will sure help.

11 comments:

Katelyn said...

You guys are such a cute family! I miss you all!

Frozen pipes?? That's no fun!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

oh yeah, frozen pipes. we spent the day with no toilet and no tub... bad deal.

Steph said...

Yay! Finally! (That's for starting your blog, not for frozen pipes.)

I hope Caeli will never grow out of her princess stage. :-)

Joel Chidester said...

very impressive. looks good

Michelle said...

YAY!! Sucked in, I love it. I have already added you to my blogroll. :) Cute hair by the way. Caeli looks so different and I can't wait to see Cohen in real life.

Michelle said...

Do you have my blog link? www.shell.wordpress.com

The Foisy's said...

Hey we are so glad you got a blog!! We have one too so check ours out!! If you want any help, I can help you it takes some getting used to but it's fun once you get the hang of it!! Your family is of course adorable!! We can't wait to see you guys. We will be up in February.

dust and kam said...

I am so glad you have a blog! That way I can keep up - you know . . . more than in passing at Walmart once a year. :) Your kids are so cute and are getting so big!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

Wow I had no idea so many people would care about us. I am so excited. this is kinda fun. ya'll are awesome.

Katelyn said...

I'm all about the blog. I probably spend half my day looking at blogs over and over again because I get so bored while Mike is at work and there is only so much I can think of to do with a 1 year-old. I can't wait for Spring so we can go back outside. So, thanks for providing me with extra entertainment. :)

Michelle said...

Yes, we are all a bunch blog addicts. I second Katie's thoughts. Thanks for providing us with extra entertainment. I spend a lot of time blogging. It's my way of keeping up with the fam and trying to stay in the loop with everyone. :)