Friday, January 18, 2008

Snowing inside?


The picture doesn't even do it justice but I had to show you this. We were at my parents house when a big storm moved in and the wind blew our back door open. (yes that is snow on the wall) it was everywhere, on the ceiling and everything. it was a huge mess. cam used the snow shovel to get most of it out then we used a fan to dry it the rest of the way. Needless to say Cam put a new latch on the door. We better not have this problem again.

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

WOW! That's crazy! How long do you think the door was open? It looks like there is a good 3 inches there right next to the door.

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

the door was only open a few inches too! it could have been open for a few hours but the way that the wind was blowing you never know. but our thermostat said it was 43 degrees in the house when we got home. nuts. why do i live here again?

Jaimee said...

Oh my goodness. What a pain! I bet that was a nice surprise to come home to!

The Foisy's said...

Ok wow!!! Caeli is so big!!! she's beautiful! Cohen looks just like Cam!! Hey we're blessing Avery on Feb 3rd if you guys wanna come down!! Call me so we can chat!

Michelle said...

WOW!! I would die if I came home to that. Holy crap. I bet that was fun to clean up.