Just a quick update.... we did get Cohen home on Monday. He is doing really well. he has still got a nasty hacking cough and if it has been too long between breathing treatments he gets a little wheezy. Really after all of the horrible stories that you hear about RSV I think that he's doing very well. Caeli is really cute with him, she likes to help me hold the nebulizer and tells him over and over "it's ok cute boy" (she may have heard me say that a time or two) hopefully he starts sleeping at night again soon.
7 comments:
You guys have such cute kids!
I'm glad Cohen is doing better!
Awww...what a good big sister. They are so cute. I love that picture.
Hey I am glad to hear you are all doing good. I thought Titan had RSV a while ago too. But he turned out ok, and he just had a nasty cough. I can't believe how big Caeli is, she is a doll. Hope to see you all soon.
Hey Mandi! it's good to hear from you. isn't it crazy how grown up our little girls are getting. Makell is a doll. you need to stop by and say hi when you are up here. when we get healthy that is.
Hey girlie,
I'm glad he's home and recovering. That RSV is super scary. Erik's bosses little girl has it, and she's not doing too well. I can't believe how much he looks like Cam and Caeli looks like you!! I love it. I can't wait to see you guys. We will be there next month. I'll call you here soon!!
YEA!! the cough is gone. I think that he is finally better. We haven't had to do any breathing treatments in a few days and he is eating normal again too. I'll tell you one thing though we won't be going anywhere for a while. I am sick of the house but I don't want to do that again. however I say that now but I think it's easy to revert back to the philosophy that I can keep him in all I want but it's hard to keep caeli in jail. (she loves being a sunbeam) SO I don't know, if you are going to get it you are going to get it???? I don't know. for now we are in jail.
Post a Comment