
The guys have been trying to get Mom and Dad's kitchen put together. This picture was at about 10 PM after two hard days work and they were exhausted. That is the bar that they are leaning on and the front of it gives you a pretty good idea of how things are going to look and they are going to look really great.

I like the smile on Mom's face. I don't know how she has been without a kitchen for so long but hopefully it won't be too much longer.
5 comments:
Thank you for posting more pictures! I've been dying to see what it's looking like. I'm real excited to see the finished product.
Me too. I've been dying to see what is going on over there. LOL It is gonna be SUCH a drastic change when we see it next. The project hadn't even been started last we were there. (wow, by the time we visit next, it will be a whole year since we were home. sad!!)
What the heck, are you guys doing?? Your moms kitchen looks sooo different. wow!!
They sure are grandma bagley's cookies, ill get the recipe to you asap:) They never turn out just like her's so don't think your doing somthing wrong when they're not exact:) I think she keeps some hint a secret:)
Wow! That is awesome! I am going to have to come visit and see the new kitchen when it's all done! :)
Post a Comment