Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I am that mom

I remember being about 10 and being so mad at my mom for taking pictures of us in the tub. You know, it is just so cute though! naked chub rolls are the best. Caeli doesn't like Cohen to get in the tub with her bacause she is worried that he will pee in the tub and she tells him that is "too disgusting for big girls". I am glad that she feels that way. So here I am doing one of the things that I said as a 10 year old girl that I would never do to my kids.

6 comments:

Bridget and Derrik said...

I hated when my mom did this too:) oh well, its still SO cute!!! the # is 794-1175

Katelyn said...

It is so cute! I love that picture of Cohen on the side. So cute!

Michelle said...

haha...my mom never got any tub pictures of me. I have a billion of Jacob though. I agree, I love the chub rolls.

Steph said...

They're both so cute!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

I just wanted to make one little comment. My mom didn't take pictures of us in the tub when we were 10. When I was 10 I was looking at the pictures and got mad......

Shy said...

She looks just like you when you were little!!!!!! So cute!!!!