Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rocking out!

Cam is getting a head start on teaching Cohen the guitar. Cohen wasn't overly excited about it, when it played music he jumped a little. We got a kick out of it though. Caeli did too. Yes, we are hard up for entertainment around here.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ah cute! Before you know it he'll be like Joel, Chris, and Cam jamming out on an electric guitar and you'll be yelling for him to "turn that down"! :-)

PS I love that picture of Cohen smiling on your blog sidebar. I've never seen him smile before. So cute!

The Foisy's said...

I love these pics. Naked pictures and tub pictures are the best. I swear, one day we can use them as black mail!!! Your kids are dolls. I wish we could have seen you guys when we were there. Please, please, come down we miss you guys! Hey we are headed to San Diego this summer if you wanna join!!