A Attached or single. Attached of course.. cameron
B Best friend... Cam and then Wendi
C Cake or Pie... CHEESE cake
D Day of chioce... any day that cam is home so...hmmm. none of them :) ok sundays
E Essential item.... Kiwi colorreflector blow serum for my hair.
F Favorite Color... chocolate brown
G gummy bears or worms... the white bears
H Hometown.... Koosharem Utah
I Favorite indulgence... really great jeans
J January or July.... JULY for sure.
K Kids... Caeli 3 Cohen 5 months and that is probably it.
L Life isn't complete without... family all around you.
M Marrage Date.... I think it is August 16th maybe 19th, no it is the 16th 2002
N Number of Brothers and Sisters... 1 sister 2 brothers
O Oranges or apples... apples with Amy's Dulce de leche
P Phobias and fears.... I am scared to death of my house catching on fire. wierd I know.
Q Quote... The mose important things in life aren't things
R Reason to smile... When Cohen does
S Season of choice... Spring for sure
T Tag 3 people.. Jaimee, Savannah and Katie
U Unknown fact about me... I am a sucker for a good cheese. :)
V Vegetable... snap peas and asparagus (fresh only)
W Worst habit... biting my nails
X X-ray or ultrasound... Ultrasound
Y Your favorite food.... it changes a lot but lately I love anything pesto, tonight I am making pesto alfredo
Z Zodiac sign.... Libra
3 comments:
I am so glad to see that you did your Tag thing! Even though, I don't know how you gag down asparagus! Your kids are so cute. You look really good too!
OK I just read through that again and I need to explain how come I can never remember my wedding date. Cam got home from his mission on June 19th and we were planning our wedding for August 16th. I was looking foreward to both of those dates for so long I get the days mixed up sometimes. I am not just a crazy that can't remember when I got married. well, maybe I am.
I just read that and im not sure what it means, o well. How are you guys we never get to see you because you never come visit :) jk. We just started a blog too a couple of weeks ago. You will have to come visit sometime it was only 65 today and sunshine, so... not quite as warm as you guys jk. I like to give you guys a hard time. Well looks like your family is doing well we love you.
Post a Comment