
Caeli and Korissa reading stories to each other. They had a lot of fun playing and keeping a close eye on their little brothers.

Cohen and Joseph got to play the other day while we were in Richfield. Joseph is Cam's sister Heidi's little man, our due dates were about 2 weeks apart, so Cohen is technically a few months older. After spending time with Joseph I am happy to see that Cohen is right on track for the age that he should have been. They do basically the same things which is what the doctors told us to expect. They told us that by the time he is 3 years old that he will catch up to his birth age physically. I am so glad that my kids are lucky enough to have cousins their age. It will make family functions a lot of fun. Just as I grabbed the camera to take this picture the boys were each sucking on the others' fist. it was really cute I wish I could have got a picture of it.
13 comments:
Caeli and Korissa are so cute. And, I can't believe how big those boys are getting! I need to come visit soon before they get too big.
yes you do!
Wow,Korissa has got some crazy hair. I can't believe how fast these kids change.
Also, I love how the couch makes their hair all staticky. Cracks me up. You can see Caili's hair sticking to it. lol
Me again...
Is it just me, or is Cohen really that much longer than Joseph??
Hey! Your kids are just so cute! Well yes the tattoos are real. Just Kidding! What do you think we are? Hello! I would never get a tattoo and Dave as long as he is in my charge will never get one either. They just painted them on with something. They did stay for awhile though. It's good to see you guys and what your up to.
The picture is a bit decieving. Cohen is a little longer then Joseph but not as much as it looks like in this picture. Cohen must weigh a little more too because when I held joseph today he seemed lighter. but that is probably mostly in his cheeks :) I need to see Brynlie, Cam said that they are about the same weight too.
Way cute! It's crazy that Caeli is a little girl now. She's grown so fast!! I can't believe it. They are sooo cute! We really are going to San Diego so I'll call and see if you are really wanting to come!! Yay that would be fun. We might leave Avery behind, but we're not for sure!!
Very cute pictures of very cute kids! By the way, Max says,"This is a good musics". I guess he likes Sarah Mclaughlin too. : )
HE HE... Good taste Max. He is so cute!! Are you guys all healthy at your house Jolynn?
Yes, FINALLY!!! Hopefully we won't get anything else. I don't think I can take any more!!! Come and visit us!
Such cute kids. Sad that I don't think I have ever met my very own cousin, Joseph - and we live in the sad town. How sad is that? And last time I saw Korissa she had a lot less hair! :)
Sorry - I meant same town. I was just so sad. ;)
Post a Comment