Monday, March 3, 2008

Perspective

It is crazy how quickly I have forgotten how little Cohen was. The first picture was of Cohen at 3 days old. This one is Cohen At 6 months. That is Tim's hand next to him. He is doing so good. It is such a blessing. We just want to send out a little thanks to all of you. Thanks so much for all of your help over the last 6 months. I don't know how we could have ever made it through without all of your help and prayers. We are so blessed to have wonderful family and friends! Thanks!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! He has grown a lot. I never really thought about how small he must have been! I am so happy for you guys that he is doing so much better and is growing! How have you guys been doing? Have you done anything fun lately?

Anonymous said...

wow... how amazing what 6 months can do!!!

Morgan Eliason said...

Crystal,
How little was he when he was born and how long did he stay in the NICU? He is so small.. This just reassured me that hopefully all will be well when my twins are born. I'm almost 35 weeks, so hopefully they will be healthy!
Morgan

dust and kam said...

He's so cute! I am glad he is doing so well!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

He was born at 30 weeks. He was 2lbs 14oz. We were in the NICU for not quite 6 weeks. Morg.. at 35 weeks that is great. There can always be problems, there were term babies in the NICU. but 35 weekers are good. Have you had those nasty steriod shots? From the other moms that I talked to up there that seemed to make the biggest difference. I hope everything goes good for you. keep those boys baking...

Morgan Eliason said...

Oh man, he was so little! i'm glad that he is doing so well now and growing so fast. I went in today and I am now at a 4 and 90% effaced, so we are hoping to have them this week. But then you never know! I lucked out and didn't have to have the steroids. They told me after 34 weeks they won't do them! Thanks for the info!
Love, Morgan

Morgan Eliason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McAllister's said...

Hey I can't believe it has been that long. Isn't it weird how we have our kids so close. Titan and Cohen should have been the same age and now they are the same distance apart as Makell and Caeli. Strange. I am glad that he is doing so well. We need to get over there and see you soon.