Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Disney on Ice



On the 14th we had a girls' trip to Salt Lake City to go and see Princesses on ice. In true Disney fashion it was a really amazing show. Caeli's friends Sadie and Kacey came with us and the girls had SO much fun. Wendi and I had fun too. We got to do some shopping before the show and we went to a really good itialian restaurant at The Gateway afterwards. It was a great day. Thanks to Cam and Todd for keeping the boys at home so that we could go.

9 comments:

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

I don't know what the problem is but I will post the cute pictures that I took at princesses as soon as my computer will let me.

The Foisy's said...

K so I would have went with you just for me!! I love Disney stuff. How fun for Caeli! By the way after we hung out with you guys, Erik was like,"I can't believe how well behaved she is, she is such a good little girl!" I was like yeah I will get some tips from Crystal. We were talking about how she immediately listens to you. She is soooo good!!

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun! I have never been to one of those. Maybe when Shaylie gets older we could all meet up and go!

Dave and Kelsee said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I could've went. It looked really fun on the commercials. Caeli sure is a cutie!

Michelle said...

How fun!! We saw a commercial for Princesses on ice here and it showed a little girl all dressed up like a princess, and Mike says, "Ya right, like anyone would actually let their child go like that." I immediately thought off all the little princesses in our families and just laughed, cause I can totally see them all dressing up and going like that. I told him I'd let my princess go like that. haha.

Debbie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm a big party pooper when it comes to Disney on Ice. I went once and was bored out of my mind the whole time (and cold) and so I've never been interested in going again. Alex has gone a few more times with friends, but I've happily always been able to opt out! I love DisneyLand and would go any day, but Disney on Ice...not so much.

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

woohoo! My dad had borrowed my computer for the last while so I have been totally out of it. I am happy to be back. Deb you are a party pooper. I did get a little cold but it was still really cool. There were lots of little girls dressed up there. We thought about it but caeli's dresses are too small for her now.

Debbie said...

It's true. I am! ;-) I freely admit it! But you know, after you've seen the Disney movies, a bunch of people skating around in costumes trying to act it out just can't quite measure up for me! And in my defense, I would like to note that I love to watch the Olympics ice skating stuff and I even took Alex ice skating pretty regularly when we lived somewhere with ice rinks. So I don't really have anything against ice skating in general (as long as it's an indoor rink and not completely freezing)...just against Disney on Ice specifically! Hehe. So maybe I can send Alex to see Disney on Ice with you in the future! :-)

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

Send her on up. I think that the main reason that I loved it so much was because the kids were loving it so much. It was fun to see their reactions. Because I do agree with you. However, Some of the Princes were fun to watch. :) I particularly liked Aladin.