Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bumbo

This is definately not an attractive picture of Cohen but it makes me laugh. I was so excited to find a Bumbo that wasn't purple I bought it as soon as I saw it. I put him in it for the first time and he got this funny look on his face then started crying. He likes it more now after I put him in it a few times, he likes to be able to look around. He's such a good little guy.

8 comments:

Jaimee said...

That's so funny! That picture cracks me up. He is such a cutie.

Katelyn said...

haha! I love that face! I want one of those so bad.

The Foisy's said...

That is sooo funny!! Avery has a bumbo too and of course it's purple!! She likes it for a little bit but then I think her neck starts to hurt so she gets mad!! I wish you guys were closer!! Hey move to Vegas! Then you can be by us and Terri!!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

I think I will just visit Vegas:) When are you guys headed down there?

McAllister's said...

Hey I have one of those too, but I bought the bebepod one. I really like it, it has a tray with a toy on it and you can also put mats on it and they can eat off it. Titan loves his. He never complained when I put him in it. He loves being up and looking around, we will have to plan a big friends trip to Vegas to see Erik and Savanna!!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

I am always up for a trip to vegas. we need to plan one for sure. but we either need to go right away or wait until fall, I don't do well in summer Vegas weather.:)

Unknown said...

That is a funny pic! I used to have that same chair for Shaylie. I ended up taking it back and getting a Summer Super Seat from Target. It was only 5 more dollars than the bumbo and came with a tray that toys are attatched too. Shaylie sits really well in it. Check it out on the Target website :) So let me know when you guys are coming down. We would love to see you guys!!!

Michelle said...

How funny. That is an awesome facial expression. lol.

The bumbo I have has a tray, but it doesn't stay on very well. :)