
OK so I decided that I would post and let you all know what has happened to me, why I have been slacking on my blog and lost into my own little world. My friend Jaimie talke me into being an advisor for Lia Sophia Jewelery. I am actually having a lot of fun doing it. I have got so many CUTE things. The Jewelery is really nice. So I have been going all over and having parties. So, it has been taking up a lot of my time. I spend more time on the phone now instead of on the computer. I am actually really excited about it all. But Jewelery is just my thing I guess. So like I told my mom the other day... if you want to see me now you have to book a party. :)
7 comments:
I love jewlery. I can't wait until next year when I will be able to afford it. :) If your still selling it by then, I will be visiting you. hahaha.
Hey, get some people to come to a party and you can get free jewelery and I will come to you.... hey, my friend just went to Kansas, I could hit Missouri
Yeah, Shelle. Do it and I'll come too. :)
Sweet! Fabulous idea!
Well not sure about the whole party thing, but I would like to look at a catalog. Well I will come over and see you next time we are in Koosharem!
Cute!! i love jewelry too!! When I'm there next, I would love to see what you have!! Yay, fun for you!! I love it.
Post a Comment