
Caeli had been saying for about 6 months now that she wants her hair cut short like Aunt Ter's. Finally after we got family pictures taken I went and got it cut. She really loves it. I catch her looking in the mirror all of the time and talking to herself. Mostly I just catch words like "beautiful" and "oh thank you" with the occasional "Yes, Aunt Ter" It is wierd to see her with short hair but I am sure that I will be used to it soon.

Cohen was playing on the floor in his diaper, (my remedy for a grumpy boy) and I looked over and he had both hands and both feet in his mouth. He had moved a bit before I got the camera out but you get the idea. I guess he was hungry for a little toe jam. :)
10 comments:
I seriously love both pictures! Caeli’s hair is so cute! I really like it a lot! Cohen looks so cute with his feet up there. Shaylie loves her feet! They are great built in entertainment!
It is seriously not normal for a child her age to always have perfect hair.
what? her hair is always a mess! however, I have already noticed that short hair is much easier to keep looking ok. I am a big fan.
i love her hair... it's adorable... and your little man sure is flexible!! haha
Caeli looks so cute! I wish my hair looked so nicely shaped and full of body! She's a cutie.
Oh, she looks beautiful!! I love it. She is seriously gorgeous!! What a sweet heart. Avery's starting to try and get her toes. I don't blame her though. They are pretty tasty!! I bite on them all the time. So Erik is taking a truck load that will hopefully have everything in it on Wednesday. He would love the help, but we realize it's a week day and kind of makes it rough for others to help. If you guys can and want to, he would love it. If you can't, we totally understand.
That really isn't fair. Makell has hardly any hair at all. Could we just transplant some of Caeli's. Well she is just adorable anyway!! Hope to see you soon, my Mom is moving to Glenwood, so I am not sure when we will be up next, I think we are coming May 3rd for a while, Trent is going to do some aerating so we should get together at the park or something and let the kiddies play!
Sooooo cute. Both kids!! I agree with Jaimee, I wish my hair looked that good and full of body. Both of your kids are so stinking cute.
Hey! Cute pics. Caeli's hair is so cute. But she is just so cute. Cohen looks like he is having fun too. You sure do have cute kids!
Your kids are so cute! I really love Caeli's hair. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I didn't know that you guys heard the accident on the scanner. That is crazy! I don't even like to think about the actual car accident. I am extremely glad that whole ordeal is over.
Post a Comment