Saturday, April 26, 2008

Picture Day!




I just wanted to post some more of the cute pictures we had done of the kids. Aren't they so dang cute! I really like this girl that we have take the picture. Denise Lindsey. She is really great with the kids and her pictures are really fun.

14 comments:

Katelyn said...

Those are SO cute! I love the one on the side of Caeli and Cohen.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! Your family one looks awesome!So where does Denise usually take the pics? Does she live up there? Is she expensive? We really need to get a family pic :)

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

Denise lives right by Richfield. and no she is not expensive. it was $35 for the sitting, including proofs and pictures are only $15 for an 8x10. I really like her especially for the pirice. There are a few things that I think that another Photographer might catch or do better but for the price I am very happy

Michelle said...

Those are so incredibly cute. Cute, cute kids. I agree with Katie. I really like the one on the side of both of them as well.

Anonymous said...

ah i love your pics!! they are so adorable... :)

Bridget and Derrik said...

Crystal they are SO Dang Cute:) She looks just like you... Hopefully ill get to see them in June for the wedding!!!!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

I don't know if I want to bring them to the wedding or not! That sounds like a good excuse to leave the kids at home right? hmmm... we will see. I can't wait to see all of your family though. I still haven't seen Alayna! (Maybe I will have to bring Cohen so he can meet his future bride!)

Debbie said...

Those pictures are so awesome!! I can't even pick a favorite, they're all so cute! Is this the same person that did your last family picture? I really liked that one too, but I think this one is even better.

millie said...

Jolynn was asking me why we didn't have one of your new ones on our wall.... Yeah, why??? Extrememly cute pictures, one and all.

Niels and Kayla said...

Hello, cute kids! these pics are adorable! We are switching to private so check out our post and send us your email so we can invite you to our blog k!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

millie,
I don't have the pictures back yet. these are just the proofs that I scanned in. But I had you and your wall in mind when I ordered you one that is in the portrait setting cropped in so that you can see our faces better. I think that I will be picking them up on Satursay. I will get one to you.

The Nostrom's said...

Hey Crystal!
When we were down to St. George for Steve's wedding I ran into your grandma and asked her how you were doing, and how your little boy was. She told me about your blog. Your kids are so stinkin cute! It looks like your little boy has grown a ton! So cute.

Marcie

The Foisy's said...

Those are absolutely beautiful!! Did that girl do them in Richfield or what? They are awesome. Your family looks great!! Can't wait to see you guys.

Dave and Kelsee said...

Cute pictures! They are so adorable. She did a great job. You family pictures is really good too. What a cute family!