Sunday, May 18, 2008

Crazy Hair Family

It has just been a while since I have posted so I decided to post some funny pictures. It has been so nice outside we spent a little time out on the trampoline that last time that we were in Richfield and the kids had some major static hair. You can't tell on Cohen's because he still doesn't have much hair, but what little he has was sticking up nicely.
Cam is another story completely. Sorry babe, I just had to post this picture. His hair was the longest that it has been since I have known him. Thanks to the military he never had much of a chance to let it grow. However, the shaggy hair look isn't very good on him so we cut it. I had been playing with his hair when I snapped this picture, I don't think he knew it was up in a curly mohawk. hehe.

8 comments:

Katelyn said...

Cute kids! How is Cohen doing?

Nice hair Cam. I'm glad you cut it. :)

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

Cohen is MUCH better. he is still a little raspy but doing good.

Michelle said...

I can see his fuzzy hair sticking up. That is so cute.

Oh man! That's just not nice! lol. I'd kill Mike if he ever posted a picture like that of me. Too funny.

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

Yeah, I am sure that I am dead if Cam ever notices the picture. luckily he is really busy lately and hasn't been online.

Jaimee said...

I love that picture of Cam! He reminds me of someone on a movie, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

The Foisy's said...

That is so funny!! We will be up soon
so we would love to see you!

Jolee said...

Hey! These pictures are so funny. It was really good to see you the other week. You seriously look SO good! Anyway keep in touch.

Niels and Kayla said...

i love your family pictures, your kids are adorable!