Saturday, August 22, 2009

Results are in...

and I got second place! It was by one tenth of a point.... crazy. I had so much fun. There was this older lady who was a finalist as well and she was SOOO mad that she didn't win, and threw such a fit as they announced the winner. It was actually quite funny. She had a few valid points, but the girl who won did a great job. Congrats to her! Now, which kitchen items to get with my $1000?!?!?

7 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW Crystal, this is so exciting!! I didn't know that you were such a great cook. So, when are we invited over for dinner??? J/K. That is really exciting and I am so happy and excited for you. You are such an amazing person and such a great example for the rest of us to keep pursing our talents. :)

Woodstock Family said...

2nd place! That's beyond awesome! Way to go, and I agree with Jamie, you are a great example to all of us to use our talents or we will lose them! Thank you for the offer of dinner, I'll have to take you up on that! And thanks for the words of encouragement! You'll have to let me know the ins and outs of not having a gallbladder!

The Godoy's said...

Crystal..you are amazing@!!! I want to learn to cook!!! Teach me!:) I am so excited for you!! what did you make? You are as cute as EVER! love you and miss you!

Jaimee said...

Congrats! You did awesome, and I'm glad that you had such a fun experience. I wish I could've seen you on the news! A thousand bucks is not bad for a days work. Don't you owe me some money? Ha, ha. Jk.

millie said...

We watched the wrong channel so we didn't get a glimpse of you achieving fame and fortune. :) You're such a gourmet cook, it's just what I'd expect of you!

The Rashall Family said...

Awesome! I want to know what you cooked :).

brandon and jakell said...

That's way neat! Congrats!