Monday, August 17, 2009

Anniversary

Today (actually yesterday now I look at the time) is our 7 year wedding anniversary! Time goes by so fast! A lot of things have happened in the last 7 years and I am so happy that I have had Cam by my side through them all. I am married to the greatest man in the world! He's awesome and works so hard for our cute little family.

A few of the things these two smiling kids have done in the last 7:
  • moved 12 times (3 different states)
  • survived 2 deployments
  • had 3 GREAT kids (2 NICU experiences)
  • cruised to Mexico
  • visited New Orleans and other fun places
  • coped with a few health scares
  • learned to do awesome things with wood
  • gained a few pounds
  • lost a few pounds
  • cried a little
  • laughed a lot
  • and loved more than we ever thought possible!
I love you Cam! I am so glad you are stuck with me for eternity! :)

6 comments:

Woodstock Family said...

Wow, look at you two love birds! Crystal, I can't even tell that's you, you look different with long hair-and blonde! Congratulations on 7 years! Did you notice our anniversary's are only about a week apart! Crazy!!!!! Hope you guys had a good one!

Katelyn said...

Wow! I forgot how long your hair was! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Mine and Ruston's was yesterday too!

millie said...

Hope you had a fun time on your anniversary! We love you all!!!

Channa said...

Happy Anniversary! I've never seen your wedding photos so this was so fun!

Steph said...

Congrats to you both!